Hospital Audit, Risk & Compliance Software
ViClarity Hosptial Solutions
Healthcare regulatory compliance is a difficult and frustrating space to manage. A recent report from the American Hospital Association (AHA) found that hospitals and health systems must meet 341 healthcare compliance requirements, this number increases to 629 if a hospital has beds focused on post-acute care. The report also found that the healthcare industry spends about $39 billion annually on the administrative facets of regulatory compliance.
The ViClarity Quality Management System for hospitals greatly reduces the resources needed and the costs associated with healthcare regulatory compliance. The system is a centralized location for managing areas such as auditing, risk, quality and regulatory compliance. Our healthcare clients have leveraged on the efficiency of our solution and can confidently maintain compliance with The Joint Commission, OSHA, HIPAA, CMS and other regulatory agencies.
Streamline your compliance efforts with ViClarity's all-in-one compliance solution. Choose from our large range of regulatory templates mapped to regulations from The Joint Commission, OSHA, HIPAA, CMS and more our build in your own compliance checklists on our customizable solution.
Information is gathered in real time and displayed on a live dashboard allowing managers to see any areas of noncompliance quickly and easily. Mitigating actions can be created and tracked in the system ensuring non-compliant areas become compliant.
Compliance Solution Features:
- Regulatory Templates – Choose from our large suite of regulatory templates which cover state and federal compliance laws. These templates can be modified to suit each individual organization.
- Real Time Compliance – Analyze compliance in real time on ViClarity’s live dashboards allowing for real time identification of non-compliance. Trackable actions can be assigned and managed through the system.
- Satisfy The Regulators – Prove compliance to regulators and present compliance reports to the board with one click, highly configurable reports and dashboards.
From assessing individual risks to monitoring key risk indicators (KRI's) and controls, ViClarity brings all of your ERM information together. ViClarity automates your processes to enable officers to spend less time chasing information and more time analyzing the performance of the risk and compliance controls in your organization.
Risk Management Solution Features:
- Risk & Control Library – Choose from ViClarity’s large range of sample risks and controls which are updated on an ongoing basis.
- Report – Provide your stakeholders with the latest information on your organizations top risks. Our system has interactive dashboards and heatmaps so you can review and drive business decisions.
- Automated Risk Data Collection & Collation – Risk owners input there risk & control data and this information is available for management to view and report on organization wide.
The ViClarity Quality Management module allows you to measure, improve and report on quality measures, performance analytics and more. Choose from ViClarity's suite of quality audit tools for areas such as Hygiene control, Medication, Nutrition & Hydration, Care Plans and many more.
ViClarity's process enables you to conduct scheduled and unscheduled audits to ensure quality standards are met at all times. The automated management of quality means patients, staff and your bottom line all benefit because less time spent managing data means more time improving patient care.
Quality Management Solution Features
- Operational Efficiency - Proven to save hospitals an average of 50% of time spent on collecting and collating quality audits.
- Shift In Culture - The solution promotes a culture of accountability and provides complete transparency as all tasks completed and outstanding come with a complete audit trail.
- Audit Tool Templates - Choose from ViClarity's large suite of audit tool templates and customize them to suit your own hospital.
ViClarity's end to end Incident/Complaint Management tool enables organizations to log, track, manage and report on incidents & complaints quickly and easily. Incidents/Complaint forms can be filled out by staff or users on a laptop, tablet or smartphone and the person responsible for reviewing them will be notified in real time of the incident.
The automated nature of logging and reviewing incidents/complaints allows for quicker resolution and removes the time lag from manual processes where paper work needs to be filled out and sent for review.
Incident/Complaint Solution Features:
- Ease Of Logging - Users can easily log incidents or complaints by clicking a "Log" button and these can be reviewed in real time by the responsible management.
- Real Time Analysis - All incidents and complaints will be displayed in a centralized dashboard for management to review. The removal of paper based complaint and incident forms make the process more efficient for everyone.
- In Built Action Tracking - The solution comes with a full action tracker which allows managers to assign actions to rectify the complaint or incident. These actions can be assigned owners and fully tracked to closure ensuring the incident is signed off.
Strategic Plan Management
Achieving the goals & objectives set out in an organizations Strategic Plan is vitally important to the success of that organization. It is often the case that strategy documents and plans are formulated but are left to gather dust in a folder.
ViClarity's Strategic Plan module gives the executive team a management dashboard view that allow them to track and monitor performance against strategic plans over their life span. Each individual Key Performance Indicator (KPI) is tracked and monitored over time so under performance can be quickly identified and actions created. The solution ensures that the organization reaches the goals and objectives set out in strategic plans.
Strategic Plan Management Solution Features
- Live Performance Metrics -A single dashboard that ‘red lights’ under performance and gives a total view of performance against the objectives or criterion set.
- Culture Of Accountability - Drives real accountability by requiring individuals to comment and make commitment on performance and/or corrective actions required.
- Issue Identification - Real-time view of performance across all areas and early identification of under performance.
Policy Management & Staff Sign Off
The ViClarity solution incorporates a full document management section which allows managers to upload documents & policies to the system and present them back to end users. Policies can be edited and uploaded through the system and it has a full version control ensuring everyone is aware of the latest version of the policy.
Using this module, management can ensure staff are presented with the correct version of the document at all times. Staff can sign off that they have read and understand the policy and test questions can be set up to evidence that the user has read the new policy.
Policy Management Solution Features
- Document Storage - Store an unlimited number of files and versions of policies on the ViClarity platform.
- Policy Sign Off - Send out email notifications to the relevant staff members to remind them to review new policies. Get live analysis of who has or hasn't reviewed policies.
- Multi User Access Levels - Pick and choose which employees can review policies by department, job role, location etc.