Fund Management Risk & Compliance Software
Spend less time collecting and collating Risk & Compliance
data and more time analyzing it.
ViClarity Fund Management
ViClarity has been providing Audit, Risk & Compliance software to some of the biggest global fund managers over the last 10 years. Fund Management organizations have been using ViClarity solutions ranging from online Risk Registers to Compliance Monitoring to very specific areas such as Client Assets, Investor Money, AIFMD and many more.
ViClarity provides efficiency in the process of management of complex regulatory compliance and embeds a strong culture of Risk and Compliance into Fund Organizations. The ViClarity software has been tried and tested in the International Fund Management market and our large client base have customized their solutions to manage areas such as Side Letter Management/Tracking, Operational Risk and Third Party Vendor Management.
Our unique software is an ideal fit for any organization who are trying to introduce efficiency, cost savings and trying to drive a structured process in the onboarding of funds and the ongoing management of funds on a regular basis.
Enterprise Risk Management
From assessing individual risks to monitoring key risk indicators (KRI's) and controls, ViClarity brings all of your ERM information together. ViClarity automates your processes to enable officers to spend less time chasing information and more time analyzing the performance of the risk and compliance controls in your organization.
ERM Solution Features
- Risk & Control Library – Choose from ViClarity’s large range of sample risks and controls which are updated on an ongoing basis.
- Automated Risk Data Collection & Collation – Risk owners input there risk & control data and this information is available for management to view and report on organization wide.
- Report – Provide your stakeholders with the latest information on your organizations top risks. Our system has interactive dashboards and heatmaps so you can review and drive business decisions.
The ViClarity solution comes with pre-populated templates to enable Fund Organizations to identify, assess, manage and report on regulatory compliance obligations from regulatory bodies such as the SEC and State regulations. View compliance in real-time on ViClarity's color-coded live dashboard which allows you to track trends and movement over time.
Compliance Solution Features
- Regulatory Templates – Choose from our large suite of regulatory templates which cover state and federal compliance laws. These templates can be modified to suit each individual organization.
- Real-Time Compliance – Analyze compliance in real-time on ViClarity’s live dashboards allowing for real-time identification of non-compliance. Trackable actions can be assigned and managed through the system.
- Satisfy The Regulators – Prove compliance to regulators and present compliance reports to the board with one click, highly configurable reports and dashboards.
Many Investment Managers' client on boarding processes are laborious and inefficient with the majority of organizations still using manual processes which are time consuming and repetitive in nature. This can be frustrating for both the investment advisor or asset manager and frustrating for clients who have come to expect fast and easy automated services.
ViClarity automates the information capture, identification and risk assessment process allowing the onboarding process to become more efficient and enabling firms to meet their compliance obligations while streamlining workload and improving client experience.
Fund Onboarding Solution Features
- Enhanced Regulatory Compliance – The automated process of due diligence during the fund onboarding process will take you through the steps to ensure that the new fund is suitable and will comply with FINRA regulations.
- Fast, Easy & Automated Onboarding – The automated information capture during the onboarding process and automated risk assessments mean that the process is faster and more efficient saving time, money and improving client experience.
- Instant Reporting & Analysis – View the status of new funds in real time on ViClarity's live RAG dashboards. Instantly identify areas of concern during the onboarding process and assign corrective actions through the system.
The Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) introduced a new passport system for the marketing of alternative investment funds (AIF) in the EU. Until a decision on the extension of the marketing passport to non-EU AIFMs/non-EU AIFs is made US managers must adhere to a number of conditions to continue to market to AIF's.
The ViClarity solution automates this process for US Fund Organizations so they can rest assured that they are compliant with the provisions of the AIFMD in relation to areas such as the annual report, disclosure to investors and reporting obligations to National regulators.
AIFMD Solution Features
- Demonstrable Compliance – Demonstrate institutional grade governance and compliance processes for investor due diligence.
- Assess Your Readiness – Enables the compliance officer to run gap analysis reports, identifying potential points of failure, enabling early corrective action.
- Satisfy Regulators – Provide the Manager, Regulator, Investors and other stakeholders with complete audit trails of compliance.
Third-party risk is a hot topic for regulators. When a Fund Organization outsources an activity to an outside vendor it can introduce new and/or increased risk to the organization. Vendor Management is all about identifying, assessing, measuring, monitoring and controlling those risks. ViClarity's Vendor Management solution enables you to have all your vendors, contracts and reviews in one central place eliminating duplicate spreadsheets and minimizing the manual effort involved in collating a vendor's information.
Vendor Management Solution Features
- Automated Vendor Tasks – Spend less time reviewing answers vendors fill in on spreadsheets by automating the process on ViClarity. The system will flag areas of concern saving you time trying to find them on spreadsheets.
- Higher Compliance – Ensure higher compliance rates by mapping vendor controls and assessments to regulations and internal policies.
- Vendor Classification – Identify your most critical vendors and their associated risks through our intuitive and third-party risk assessments.
Client Assets & Investor Money
The responsibility for Client Assets & Investor Money is ultimately with the board and the regulators are enforcing compliance by issuing sizable penalties for non compliance.
Fund Management firms need to demonstrate they have systems and controls in place to protect client/investor property and validate compliance to regulation.
The ViClarity solution for Client Assets & Investor Money comes complete with a suite of controls to establish compliance and deliver an ongoing compliance management process.
Client Assets & Investor Money Solution Features
- Early Intervention – Performs an initial gap analysis with non-compliance reports to allow early intervention.
- Pre-Populated Templates – Includes a complete set of controls to validate and monitor compliance to Client Asset and Investor Money regulation and guidelines.
- Centrailized Compliance – Expandable to manage the monitoring of other compliance obligations.